Thursday, April 29, 2010

Looking back

It's funny to look back on shots that you have taken and look at how your style develops as an artist. Well that is what I am above all, an artist, or at least that is what I tell myself. ;-) LOL I was looking back on some shots that I have taken and it is cool to see progress and fun things that I did without even thinking about it. A huge influence, Jeff Newsom, he is the man. Just by looking at his stuff he inspired me to open my eyes and see fun things around me. Also The Image is Found, Josh Newton, and Bobby Earle, and Dylan Mayer have had a huge impact on my style. So to all of you, if anyone of you reads this which you probably wont, you are awesome!!! Anyways, I thought I would share a couple images. I thought they were kinda cool and blog worthy. =)





I am off for a fun weekend of shooting and gfriend time. Stay tuned for some cool engagements comin up of some of my best friends.
~Montana

2 comments:

  1. I read it! Your photos are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you....the third picture blows my mind.....

    ReplyDelete