Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leah & Nick's Wedding

Where to begin… I want to start off by saying that I am so blessed to have shot this wedding. Leah and Nick, like most of my couples, really enjoyed their day. Like I have said before I wish I could post more but I cannot overload this page for the viewer.

Leah and Nick were so sweet and interested in the photography part of their wedding that it made my job super easy. Their love for each other shows in these shots and it allowed me to sit back and shoot with ease. My goal as a wedding photographer is not to pose you and make you feel awkward it is to bring out the realest side in you and I feel like these shot show that. Also, a huge shout out to Michael Thompson and Jeff Shipley for joining and making some amazing art with me!!

With no other words, here is Leah and Nick’s wedding. Enjoy.






















Probably one of the funniest kids alive!!! Take the time and look at his dance skills.
The crew minus Jeff... Sorry you weren't in this Shipley.
Thanks for taking the time and lookin around!!
~Montana

2 comments:

  1. SPLENDID!!! Really beautiful art, Montana!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. These are GORGEOUS
    B. There's that signature Thompson face! haha

    ReplyDelete