Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Cox Wedding

Gosh.. What a great wedding to be a part of. Andrew and Janelle were two people that truly love each other and were not going to let anything get in the way of having the most sincere day of their lives. Both of them were true to their character and you could tell that every word they spoke had meaning behind it. I kept looking back at the pictures before posting them and saying to myself, "what a beautiful couple". So without anymore sappy words out of my mouth. Congrats Janelle and Andrew. Also thank you to Janelle Bosko for the unbelievable help shooting.
Hand made by the boys the day of the wedding.
Best hug ever.
Ya I know. UUuuuuuummmmm Awesome.
I love this shot so much.. "Simple" would be a great word to describe it.
Thanks for looking.!!!
~Montana

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Montana!!! As always!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete