Monday, November 30, 2009

The Ride Home

I have been editing my brother's wedding and I have come across some of the shots from our flight home from North Carolina and this was one of them..

I don't know why but it just captured my attention. There is something so cool about the inner workings of an airport.. It is truly amazing that we can fly across the country in about 6 to 7 hours with all our little goodies and arrive safely on the other side. This shot kind of explains it all.. All the jets lined up in the rain packing everyone in and the few pulling out.... Soooo Cool!! Love it!

Anyways, I thought this shot should be up here and next time you hear someone complain about it taking too long to get across the country you remind them that they are sitting in a chair in the sky!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment