Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ryan & Brighton : Long Beach Wedding Photography

Presh Presh Presh. So Presh. A blast of a wedding, sweet images, fun with my buddy Michael Thompson, and now for the images of Ryan and Brighton. This was the end of a very long June for me and I can say that it was a great ending to all the shoots!! I had an amazing time being a part of their special day. I hope all of you enjoy these!
Website/Facebook/Twitter
If you want to see Their Engagement Session check it out by clicking the link!!! Wooooohhhhooooooo
As always, I really appreciate all the support and cheers to everyone!

~Montana

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You seem to be everywhere at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article published was very educational as well as practical.

    You people are doing an incredible job. Keep posting.



    Look into my web-site; how to get rid of acne scars fast
    (http://www.iamsport.org/pg/pages/view/25507200)

    ReplyDelete