Sunday, February 27, 2011

iPhone Roids!!!

Just some more fun stuff from the trip!! iPhone Roid Rage!! There is one thing I love in photography that makes it an art. Each person sees something differently, this does not mean they are bad just different. On the trip I loved using my iPhone for pictures even though I had my 5D Mark ll. It makes you think about a situation differently and sometimes it stops you from thinking too much!! I am thinking of doing a contest involving people sending me iPhone photos to win something! What do you think? Leave a comment below if you like the idea and I'll put some thought into it. =)
Website/Facebook/Twitter
Again leave a comment below if you like the idea of starting a contest for cool iPhone/cell phone photos!!
Thanks for looking!!

~Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment